Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Impact Man

I just posted this over at my other blog, Mungo, but I thought folks over here might enjoy it as well... In all honesty, I get so scared of getting depressed that I have a hard time going to see those hard-hitting documentaries like Food, Inc. and An Inconvenient Truth (which I still haven't been able to make myself see!) so anything that can get across some great ideas with a dash of humor is great for me. This one looks good... I'm actually looking forward to seeing it.

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

that does look good! my SIL gave me a copy of inconvenient truth, if you want to watch it (as if i'd want to watch it again?) i agree there is only so much i can take before getting utterly depressed, but somehow this has an upbeat tone to it.

Kami said...

I have heard that so many times that Inconvenient Truth has a positive, "this is what we can do" vibe to it, but I'm still too much of a wuss! Hopefully I'll watch it someday... or maybe if I just agree to live as No Impact Woman I'll be off the hook for watching it and can live in peace.