Monday, December 1, 2008

oh sweet books, how you tempt me


I am a complete and utter book maniac. I seriously have trouble spending money on any other worldly goods other than food. A lot of times, yes, I really do need to curb my enthusiasm and hold off, but sometimes I am just on a path of fascination that feels so right... I just have to go there. Have to get the books if I hear about them. I just know they're going to lead me somewhere great...
OK, I'm going somewhere with this, I swear. These are the two books I recently ordered and when I was discovering them I had that breaking-out-in-cold-sweat-I-mean-this-in-a-good-way feeling, and when I was flipping through them this afternoon I had that prickling, ticklish, hyperventilating feeling that just lets me know I am onto something good. To each their own and these books might mean nothing to you but I thought they were way cool and you might want to put them on your list or give them as gifts. Or MAKE some gifts from the projects depicted within... now there's an idea.

I mean, Magic Books and Paper Toys?? COME ON! That's way too good. I feel a class coming on...

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

I love and feel your enthusiasm!