Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some things I made, and stuff



I feel like kind of a goofball, but I think I'll share some things I made today. Might help you out for the Christmas or other gifting extravagnaza you have in your future. I don't make that much, but I'm always trawling for new ideas on the internets, so here's a few:

I just made this baby toy today for my little girl and I think she's going to dig it. It's just wooden balls and jingle bells, you can find these at Hobby Lobby. It's pretty awesome if you'd like to gift a young 'un with a nice wooden toy but don't want to shell out the 13, 14, 15, or 20 bucks most of them cost. And then your kid really just wants to play with your cellphone. I know, it's a bummer. Anyway, I also sealed these with melted beeswax and that made them smell deliciously of the wax of bees. You could also add this to your basket of musical instruments.

I also made this sweet little barette... takes a mere two seconds and they're pretty effin' cute. Here's how.

No comments: